Its hard for me to get good pictures of Alyssa because it has to be her idea when, what she wears, how she poses, and if she chooses to give me a smile or not. I was happy to get these shots.
I can't believe this is my first time looking at your adorable blog!! I got the email while I was at work and the Provo School District filter doesn't permit us to view blogs. So I was going through my emails and saw this one with your link!! It's so great! Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Is you hair darker? It's so pretty! Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
These pics are adorable. How did you get them into a collage like this? Sweet little girl! -Tiffany-
I can't believe this is my first time looking at your adorable blog!! I got the email while I was at work and the Provo School District filter doesn't permit us to view blogs. So I was going through my emails and saw this one with your link!! It's so great! Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Is you hair darker? It's so pretty! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment