Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun Family Fishing








We have been working so hard this summer and finally found a moment to relax a little and have some family time. This was our first family fishing trip down to the river. ( I can't believe that we haven't gone before now with the river so close by.) I was worried we were going be eaten alive by mosquitoes, but surprisingly we didn't even see one!! It was great. I wish I would have recorded Alyssa though, she was a hoot! I asked her to look at the camera and say "cheese" she said " No, Mom. I am watching my bobber. I have to watch my bobber to see when I get a fish." I had no idea that she actually knew what she was doing! She also enjoyed helping with the worms. Cole Makai was a little stinker and kept trying to scoot toward the water to get his feet wet. We constantly had to pull him back. He was sure cute though.

3 comments:

Genessa said...

Candace I am so glad that you decided to join the blogging world. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. Any news on Robby's wedding? Miss you guys.

Jamie said...

What a cute little family. Your daughter looks just like you. I love these blogs. It's so fun to see how everyone has ended up isn't it?

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Isn't summer awesome! Your kids look like they're just livin' it up. You guys are a fun, cute little family. -Tiffany-