This is right before they smashed cake into each other's faces and hair...I've never seen anything like it at a wedding before, but they both enjoyed it and it was fun to watch!
Looks like a beautiful wedding!! I love the cake!! I thought it was on friday then looked at the invite and realized we couldn't go because it was on saturday. We had stake conference meetings. My mom said it was a beautiful wedding though. We are sorry we missed it. You look so gorgeous too with your sweet girl. that is a cute pic!!
1 comment:
Looks like a beautiful wedding!! I love the cake!! I thought it was on friday then looked at the invite and realized we couldn't go because it was on saturday. We had stake conference meetings. My mom said it was a beautiful wedding though. We are sorry we missed it. You look so gorgeous too with your sweet girl. that is a cute pic!!
Post a Comment