Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween


Our Jack-O-Lanterns


Alyssa had to do a "trick' before she could get her "treat" at G-ma & G-pa Hitz's

At Our Ward Trunk or Treat


Cole was a Rooster for our Ward Trunk-or-Treat because this costume is so warm. I thought it would be cute to get a picture of him out by our chicken coop, but the hens wouldn't come near him with that stick. Such a Boy!

Trick-or-Treating at Melaleuca with G-ma Taylor and cousins, Elly and Jordan

Pumpkin and Strawberry

This was my strawberry costume when I was little. I just had to re glue pumpkin seeds on it and sew the green leafy top. I wanted to post a picture of when I wore it, but can't seem to find one at my Mom's. I think my Grandma may have one, so I will have to post it latter.

2 comments:

Newton said...

Wow!!! Tell me about your pumpkins!

Genessa said...

Looks like you have had so much fun lately. I am so sad that we missed the party, I am glad that we didn't come down though Bridger was still contagious. We are coming down on the 24th of this month for a baby blessing we need to catch up. Love all the pics.