I cannot believe it is 2009! Once again, another year has flown by. December seemed to go especially fast--I had a lot of blog catching up to do as you can see with all the pictures I have posted. As many of you know Mark is starting a new job. It was a hard decision to quit working for Rhodehouse Construction, but we think it will be better for our family to have more time with Mark! We all have been enjoying having him off work through the Holidays. We have made a couple trips to SLC, where we did a little shopping, saw the lights at temple square, swam in the Homestead Crater, went through the Body Worlds Exhibit, and Candace got to spend a day with her childhood friend, Lindsi. We have also had lots of fun playing in the snow, watching movies, and drinking egg nog. In the middle of all the Christmas chaos, our little Coleman had his 2nd birthday. Everyone was so busy, we couldn't get everyone together for a party for him. Good thing he is young enough he didn't know the difference. Next year, I think we will be celebrating his birthday in November. We are just starting a few projects on the house before Mark starts work next week. He will be working at Ruby River Steakhouse. It will be like the good ole days at Sizzler--I am really looking forward to using his "meal card" yummm. Oh, and the good health insurance!



6 comments:
Love all the new pics. You guys have been so busy. I am so excited for you guys, that is so great that Mark got a new job. Thanks for the snow pants also. WEll maybe we will see you guys soon.
So he took the job with Ruby River! I hope he enjoys it there. We will be coming to Idaho on the weekend of your birthday, but we will be celebrating my dad's 60th birthday so it will be a busy weekend with family. I am sure you will be doing birthday things also. It was good to see you and it looks like you did a lot of fun stuff while you were here!
Hope Mark enjoys the new job. We might have to give Ruby River another try. We've tried it twice and have walked away sorely disappointed. It will be great to spend more time with him though. Looks like you had great holidays.
I was checking out some of the blogs that Sherelle reads (love her blog) and came across your blog...and hey...thats Candance! Cute blog! Whatch been up to since high school? If you want to check mine out my blog its janielbishop.blogspot.com
i've been wanting to go to the body worlds exhibit! when it was here in san jose i was pregnant and at the time it just didn't seem like something i wanted to go feast my eyes upon. i bet it was awesome!
Happy Late Birthday Mark. I know it was the 13th I'm just behind. Happy Birthday from the Gates'.
Post a Comment