
Mark had to work in SLC yesterday and had a hard time driving home late last night. He felt like he was going to fall asleep, so he stopped at Fort Hall to walk around and wake up. He couldn't withstand the temptation of the slot machines and put 20 bucks in a nickel machine. He won 25060 nickels!! Being too tired to do the math he thought "Cool, I won a couple hundred bucks." After cashing out with the cashier and getting his picture taken, he was handed 12 hundred dollar bills, 2 twentys, a 10 and 3 ones. Whoa!!!! He was wide awake and drove home safely. I was shocked when we walked in our bedroom and handed me the wad of cash. I still can't believe it!
8 comments:
LOL that is awesome! I would be happy if my husband came home and handed me a wad of cash!
That is so funny. Way to go Mark! Thanks for coming yesterday it was soo good to see you guys and catch up.
Wow, that's awesome. Way to go Mark!
You shouldn't have told us that... LOL, now I'll be tempted to stop in Fort Hall myself!
Way to go Mark!
WOW!! That is exciting! I can't imagine how exciting that would be to be handed that much "cash".
Good for you guys and way to go Mark!
Woohoo!
hey candace. i was wondering what your email address is so i can email you some pics of your mom and my baby. i told your mom it would have been better if you had taken the pics. i'm not very good but hopefully you can use one. goodluck!!
oh and my email is lisadyezones@gmail.com. thanks!!! and congrats on the big win mark!
Sweeeeeeet!!! I always knew I liked Fort Hall!
Post a Comment