Saturday, May 2, 2009

Feeding The Squirrels

Today my Mom and I got to go out to my Grandma and Grandpa Rhodehouse's for a quick visit. I made sure to bring my camera because they have a squirrel that eats nuts right from the windowsill. He is so fun to watch and the kids just love it. Here are a few pictures that I got.




1 comment:

Live Out Loud said...

Well Candace Marie, You have a pretty cute little family that is to be sure. I love the picture of your son and the squirrel. The truth is I have been trying (not too hard I admit) to track you down for a couple of years now...thank heaven for the Internet (I don't say this often. Usually I would just rather go back to the technology free dark ages, but this is an exception. I am glad to hear that you and your family are well. It is really fun to get to hear about the updates, since it could be years/decades until we run into each other again. I am currently sending you an invite to our family blog, check it out as you desire, though I do not promise to update often. Life is busy and unpredictable and I am an ever-erratic artist. You are, as you always were, stunningly beautiful. Take care my friend.
Love,
Sara