Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shanley and Scott Tie the Knot

Well it is official. Shanley got married. She was such a beautiful bride. It was so fun to get to meet Scott and see Shanley so happy. My friend Tara and I played "wedding photographer" and got some fun shots. It was raining and my cold fingers kept hitting the wrong buttons on my camera, but I learned a lot. Here are a few shots that I took.








7 comments:

Newton said...

Awesome pictures, Candace!!!! You did great!

Julie Loftus said...

I think you took wonderful pictures too! I'm so happy for Shanley. She looks very happy!

Kimmie said...

Candace, I have to agree with Cheryl...you exude talent and everything you touches turns to gold. You definitely have the magical touch.

I don't think there is anything you CAN'T do.

I love your photos you took...I'm sure Shanley is SO thrilled with them...I would sure me if they were mine.

I still have a LONG ways to go with learning all of the cool photo techniques like how to get the right "angles" to make photos look artistic. I just need to have some time and good weather (when we're not racing from one event to the next to practice).

What a gorgeous bride and groom...loved the red "shawl" around her shoulders that matched her bouquet and I love all of the "buttons" on her dress...so elegant.

Anywho, I hope this finds all well with your and your family. Have a wonderful week!

Tara said...

Awesome job Candace. You rock. It's good to know you are still alive out there somewhere. We should get together sometime.

Janiel said...

GREAT pictures!!! I am so happy for Shanley...she looks so happy and so gorgous!

Etsy Party Live said...

WOW! THey turned out great! LOVE them! The one of the flowers on the steps, you did great. Turned out perfect I think. And I don't think you over-exposed any of those. (unless you are a master at editing!) :) That was SO fun - it was great to meet your friends and to see all of you together. what a fun bunch of ladies! THanks so much for letting me shoot with you. I also learned a lot. Shall we do it again some time? :) BUt in the sun. Ha, ha.

Hayley said...

beautiful pictures, candace! congrats to shanley!