
I got to do a little graphic design project for my little...I want to say niece, but technically she is my cousin. Cheryl often has fun photoshop assignments for me and I don't mind. Isn't Reese a beauty??? It is sad there are so many miles between Idaho and Tennessee. I almost bought a plane ticket last week, but felt bad to leave Mark home again. I really want him to go with me to TN the next time I go, so I will wait until he can. There are a few things that he HAS to check out. Maybe this fall??
5 comments:
That is so cute Candace! I love the idea of that. Great job.
You did a GREAT job!!! Cute!
You EXUDE talent one again!! Love the "movie poster" announcement. Did you get this idea from a book, or did you create this all on your own?
It was adorable and it is displayed in my "window" in my entry.
I wish I had a fraction of your talent!! You always inpire and amaze me!
Have a great day enjoying the SUNSHINE and warm weather!!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! It's amazing...so much more adorable then I pictured it in my mind. (that just goes to show that I have a horrible creative imagination)
Candace, you are so talented. I am amazed at all that you can do. Can I please have just a little bit of your talent?
Post a Comment