Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Photoshop Project

 (Click image to enlarge)

I can't believe my beautiful, baby sister is graduating from High School.  I took her senior pictures last fall and we both just realized we were totally running out of time to make her announcement.  I quickly put this together last week so we could get them ordered.  They came yesterday, Phew.  They look great printed on a pearl card stock. It is probably a good thing we had to do them so fast.  There were soo many great pictures, we had to have a time crunch to make us decide which ones to use.
I have continued to neglect my blog. We have been so busy with yard work, building a deck and a fence for the goats and now horses.  Yes, we added two miniature horses to the farm on Friday.  I need to get the garden planted soon and I have been working on a side business with my sister.  I am almost ready enough to start sharing. It has been fun, and so far everyone seems to really like it.  Life is just busy.

5 comments:

Janiel said...

You have SUCH a talent! Great announcements!

Genessa said...

Those turned out great, can't wait to get one.

Kimmie said...

Like I've said time and time again, you EXUDE talent Candace!

LOVE all of the photos of Ashley and the way you brought them all together so perfectly is awesome.

So where did you order them from to get them printed on pearl cardstock?

I can't wait to see one in real life and that will definitely be displayed in my Window Frame in my entry.

I understand the business of life...it's a busy time of year indeed. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the rest of your week!

Live Out Loud said...

Wow! When did Ashley grow up????? The last time I saw her she was like my daughter's age...about 3. Weird. The announcements look great.

Tara said...

Way to go Candace. You are amazing. You have my interest peaked on your side business. Keep us posted.