Thursday, January 22, 2009

Frozen Fog


Everything in our yard was covered with beautiful frost. I had a moment to play with my new camera and I got this cool shot of our clothes line. I had to leave town for the weekend and hoped that the frosties would hang tight until I returned for more photographing, but they didn't. So I will have to find new subjects.

5 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Cool pic Candace! I'd love to get together with you again soon. Let me know when you're free.

Hayley said...

brrrr. that makes me very cold thinking about idaho weather.

Lindsi Jo said...

I just had to wish you a belated Happy Birthday! I was in Idaho over the weekend cleaning my dad's house for his birthday so there was no time to call or meet up but I wanted you to know that I thought about you. I hope it was a good birthday.

Tara said...

Fantastic Foto!!! Happy belated birthday. I know I'm waaaaay behind. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! Very cool picture. Heeheee, no pun intended.