Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Cents of Style Party



I went to a "My Cents of Style" party with my Mom back in February. I loved it and have decided to host one. It will be on
Saturday, May 2, 2009
10:30-12:30 open house
at my house

call me if you need directions-716-3147
This is were I got my cute giraffe print purse for 15 bucks! There will be lots of jewelry for great prices too. Check out mycentsofstyle.com to get an idea of the styles they have. Most styles are available to take home that day. Rather than sending invites in snail mail, I'm inviting people through my blog, email, or handing out invites to those who are close. So if you are reading this, you are invited. Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Hey, Candace, this sounds like a ton of fun! I have a 5k run in Poky that morning and I'm already signed up and registered for it. Wish I could be there. We will get together soon!

Tara said...

Dang, I wish I could come. I have a baby shower in Blackfoot at 10:30 and as soon as we get back up here J.R. is going to go with some guys from work. I could maybe make the tail end, but I'd have to bring all the kids. I really like their headbands online though.

Lindsi Jo said...

I have never heard of this but I think it sounds like a blast. I normally refuse to go to or throw any party like this but this is something I would almost consider doing myself. The items are cute and really cheap. I think you just need to move to Utah so that we can do things together!

Genessa said...

Hey sounds great babe. I am not sure what time I will be there. We are trying to set up a time with the adoptive parents of Brandon's baby to go to breakfast that morning. So when ever I get done with that I will head your way. See ya soon.

I may be bringing some extra friends is that cool.