Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tennessee

I have lots more Tennessee pics, but I'll never be able to post them all so this concludes our trip. As we were headed to the airport. We saw this. Some people collect stamps....Some people collect washing machines. There were more appliances in this guy's yard than at Sear's!
The kids did great on the plane. Alyssa was helping Cole with flash cards. Cole's favorite thing to do on the plane was to smash silly putty on the tray table with his tractors. I also showed the kids how to blow bubbles with the silly putty, they thought that was pretty cool.
Alyssa loved her window seat and kept herself busy with her coloring.
Mark was so cute when he picked us up from the airport. After getting a big smooch, he handed me a bunch of roses. He had some set aside for Alyssa too. We missed him so much!

1 comment:

Tracy Smith said...

I need to take a queue from Mark. I almost never get flowers for Kimberly. What a good man you have there!