Day 1
We rode four wheelers in Fish Haven. The kids had a fun time playing in the stream. We all had fun hiking up the mountain and "exploring". We had a picnic lunch and relaxed.
We rode four wheelers in Fish Haven. The kids had a fun time playing in the stream. We all had fun hiking up the mountain and "exploring". We had a picnic lunch and relaxed.

Then we decided to go into Garden City and go to the Chocolate Bear for a treat. The kids enjoyed some coin-op rides.

And some of the adults also enjoyed the rides. I was sure someone was going to yell at us, but no one did.

We decided to hit the lake for a bit before dinner. We walked down the boardwalk from Garden City Park. It was really nice. The kids were so excited to be at the beach! My parents joined us for dinner and stayed the night in a condo that was close to ours. The first day of our vacation was especially enjoyable because we kept thinking "Yea, we are going to be doing this for a whole week--Nice!"

2 comments:
What a fun summer. We really need to get together sometime!
Candace, thanks for the comment! I use Photoshop elements to do the digital scrapbooking pages. I download papers and elements off the internet. I love it, it's soo addicting. I don't remember the last time I "paper" scrapped, it's crazy.
Post a Comment