Pee on the sofa,
puke on the stairs,
poop on the carpet...
Awesome
I am so happy to have this stuff.
puke on the stairs,
poop on the carpet...
Awesome
I am so happy to have this stuff.
Cole Makai's potty training was going so well, even completed, I thought. If we are in a store, he will tell me he needs to potty and I take him=easy. If we are at home, he won't take a break from playing to go potty. Now the weird part. When I make him go sit on the potty if it has been awhile, he holds it in. He won't pee unless he has some "pieacy" (privacy). If I leave the room, things don't get pointed in the right direction and he pees all over the floor.BOYS...
2 comments:
The joys of parenthood!!
I am going to have to get some of that stuff. We've had some issues with different things and haven't really had the right cleaner for the job. This stuff looks and sounds great.
Hope you are enjoying your holidays. I bet your house is beautiful!!
Yikes! I really don't want to potty train my Kyden. I hope it gets better quick. Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment